- Fits easily in overhead compartments on most airliners
- 800 Denier Ballistic Nylon Covering (black)
- Molded High-Density EVA foam top shell
- Interior storage pocket
- Zippered lap-top accessory pocket (holds a lap-top)
- Concealed, highly padded backpack straps for comfort
- Extremely durable, and light-weight
- Can be baggage-checked for airline travel
DuraTrans Case Dimensions (inches):
- Length = 22
- Width = 17
- Height = 7.5
DescriptionThe DuraTrans case is briefcase-size, and engineered for protection and convenience with the Voyage-Air TransAxe Series electric folding travel guitars. This case comes equipped with a highly rigid injection-molded top panel for impact resistance. Covered with black 800 Denier Ballistic Nylon, the DuraTrans case is elegant and road-tough. All TransAxe series guitars fit precisely into this case, with a strap to position the neck in the folded position, and a separate strap to secure the strings. Thin, light and convenient: that's the DuraTrans case!
And there's more: a zippered pocket on the back has room for storing a laptop computer and other on-the-road needs. Padded backpack straps are within another concealed pocket, so the straps aren't in the way when you carry it 'briefcase-style.' Yet in seconds, you can sling this case over your shoulders and take your full-size electric guitar wherever you go!