Note: This is a discontinued model. You may find one at a dealer or one used and need to know the specs. We list this here for your information.
• Songwriter™ Series
• 15/16 Size Dreadnought Body Shape
• Select Solid Spruce Top w/ X-brace
• Inlaid Soundhole Rosette
• Single-Ply top and back binding
• Mahogany Back and Sides
• Mahogany Neck w/ Rosewood Heel Cap
• Rosewood Fingerboard and Bridge
• Dot Inlay in Prewar-style staggered sizes
• Compensated Saddle
• Distinctive Voyage-Air pickguard in black
• Proprietary Voyage-Air Captured Nut
• Patented Folding Neck-Hinge System
• 24 3/4”Scale Length
• Traditional 1 11/16” Nut width
• Chrome Plated Die-Cast tuners.
• High-Gloss Black Top Finish.
• Phosphor Bronze strings.
• Includes Carrying Case
• Thoroughly inspected & set-up in the USA
Vintage vibe, with a gloss Jet-Black top and the best-ever value for a Solid Spruce-top folding travel guitar!
A solid Spruce top is finished with a high-gloss Jet-Black finish. High-gloss Mahogany is used for the back and sides, and a contrasting single-ply white top and back binding adds a smash of contrast to the overall look of this guitar.
The price includes the acclaimed 'Transit Bag carry case: lightweight, rugged and durable, with backpack straps and zippered pockets for storage.
Watch & Listen