• Body Shape: HGL-Leach Designed Single Cutaway
• Neck Material: Canadian Maple
• Body Material: Alder
• Fingerboard Material: Rosewood (on VET-1) Maple (on VET-2)
• Pickup Type: Custom TONERIDER™ “Vintage-Plus” S-S Alnico
• Finish Color: “Jet” Black
• Scale Length: 24 3/4”
• Number of Frets: 20
• Proprietary Voyage-Air Captured Nut
• Patented Voyage-Air Neck Hinge
• Position markers: Mother of Pearl Dots
• Pickguard Color: Retro Mint Green
• Tuners: 3 on a side, diecast, small oval button
• Hardware plating: Chrome
• Strings: Daddario 10’s
• Case Included: DuraTrans™ Semi-Hard Case
The TelAir sports all the features that a pro expects for that distinctive vintage tone: Solid Alder body, and Solid Canadian Maple neck. Wide vintage frets that make it effortless to bend notes.
Custom ToneRider pickups that punch with rich harmonics, and a sustain that drills back to the Roots of Rock. All this in an easy to carry, easy to play guitar. Acclaimed by both students and pros. Fold it open, check the tuning, and in seconds you're ready to rock, with a guitar that's lightweight, road tested and travel tough.
The Voyage-Air TelAir. Easy play. Vintage vibe. 21st century portability. Take it anywhere.
Watch & Listen