Eric Clapton playing the blues. Laurence Juber. Richie Sambora. These finger-style champions appreciate the focused articulation of an OM-style guitar, capturing the finest detail and harmonics from every string. The smaller body shape makes it comfortable to play, while its slightly wider neck begs for intricate finger-style techniques.
The Orchestra Model shape is seeing a resurgence of popularity. With its rich, full lower mid-range and versatile dynamics that produce a great balance between volume, tone and playing comfort. Even a delicate strum brings a Voyage-Air OM-style guitar to life! With its lush, detailed sonic signature, the Voyage -Air OM-style guitar provides a wide tone palette for anyone: from the student to the most discerning professional.
- Playing Position (at widest/longest point) – Total Length 40.25″ Body 19 1/8″ x 15 ¼” x 4″
- Folded – 20 ¾” x 15 ¼” x 4″
- Bridge String Spacing – 2 1/8″
- Scale Length – 25 ½”
- Number of frets clear of body – 14, Total number of frets – 20
- Width at nut 1 9/16″, Width at 12th Fret 2″
- Saddle 16″ Radius, compensated
- Weight – 4.3 lbs